Procedural training is the hallmark
of our success at Pike Systems.
Lots of companies offer cleaning solutions - Meet the 1st company with a total program that addresses the housekeeping and custodial department as a whole.
A Proven Approach for Success
Customizable and adaptable learning management system
The LMS design allows you to package training content into courses, and you can easily create corresponding quiz materials specific to the content presented.
Diverse training subjects designed to ensure proper training in a wide array of green cleaning topics, including:
- Safe and efficient use of chemicals, cleaning tools and equipment
- Procedure and performance methodology
- Routine task/procedure workflow by room
- COVID-19 pandemic enhanced disinfecting protocols (by room)
- Time management/scheduling
- Compliance with current state/federal laws and regulations (including OSHA, ADA, Illinois 105 ILCS140, Vulnerable Populations)
- Emerging technologies and green cleaning practices
Delivering custom programs tailored to your unique industry
At Pike Systems, our mission is to provide our clients with the knowledge, experience, and support they need to develop and implement programs that manage every variable within their custodial operation.
The knowledge & experience you need to operate your facility
We've literally written the book on hospital, education and warehouse standard cleaning procedures - Let our expertise assist you in managing your site.Get Started
Pike Systems Intellibot
Coronavirus Moment 2 -Understanding EPA Registrati...
Coronavirus Moment 3 - Hand Sanitizer Placement fo...
Featured ProductsView all
Your source for the technology and products to attain & maintain optimal building health
We're providing you with the safest options in PPE, environmentally safe chemicals and disinfectants, and the most innovative tools and machinery to achieve peak performance.View Full Catalog
Service when you need it
Manufacturer-trained service technicians can do repairs on site or in our shop. Pike Systems continuously works with manufacturers to stay up to date on new equipment and has access to the full line of replacement parts.
- Hassle-free and easy warranty repairs
- Pick-up and disposal of hazardous old batteries
- Long-term or short-term rental equipment options